Take advantage of our special reduced rates during the low season!
You may be lucky and enjoy some lovely winter sunshine. Even if not, entertaining your family will not be a problem regardless of the weather. Why not enjoy a family game of skittles, air-hockey, pool or table football in our games room?
Hot showers and full central heating in our facilities will keep you warm and cosy after an active day.
Our friendly reception staff will be more than happy to help you plan your break - give them a call to discuss any aspect of your stay.
- Shopping at the Designer Outlet
- Leeds Castle - Visit Leeds and enjoy a tour of the castle, walking in the magnificent winter gardens, the adventure playgrounds or getting lost in the maze!
- Visit historical Canterbury and enjoy a tour of the beautiful cathedral and city
- Watch the latest blockbuster at our local cinema and enjoy a meal afterwards at one of the many restaurants restaurants you'll find at Eureka Leisure Park.
- Get your cultural fix at our stunning local theatre, The Marlowe. Enjoy ballet & dance, comedy & drama and top musicals at our very special local theatre.
For those with children, all of the following are within a 20 minute drive of the Park:
- Rarebreeds Centre have indoor and outdoor play areas, farm animals to meet and many exciting events.
- Kent & East Sussex Railway take the train and enjoy the beautiful Kentish winter countryside from the comfort and warmth of the carriage.
- Large indoor playcentre and Laser Battlezone just 5 minutes drive
- Local indoor leisure pools with waves & slides only 15 minutes away in Ashford, or 20 minutes at Tenterden.